Independent Charities of America is helping abused animals with their certification of charities.
- To assemble, screen, certify, and present high quality charities for giver consideration.
- To help givers find specific charities that are doing the work they wish to support.
- To provide systems that allow for charities to ask potential contributors for gifts, and for contributors to make gifts, without high fund raising overhead costs.
- Free administrative, logistical, and funds distribution services to facilitate employer support of employee giving at work through payroll deduction and otherwise.
- Public recognition for companies that sponsor at-work employee giving campaigns.
- In return for adhering to the highest standards of accountability and service, to provide the privilege of one-stop application, certification, and access to workplace giving, web-based giving, and other low-cost “federated” fund raising. Member Services and Benefits.
Charities are reviewed and certified annually.