With a greater interest in caring for animals, there are many things that are helping people become vegan. This includes vegan foods, vegan cooking classes, vegan products, internet tips and recipes, vegan books and more. When people become vegan, they are helping abused animals and the environment.
Great Vegan Cooking Classes
I just attended a great vegan cooking class held at the Natural Gourmet Institute with instructor Sara Furcini, in New York City. I really enjoyed learning new recipes under proper instruction, with great tips. One of my favorite was learning about black salt that smells and tastes like eggs and other ingredients that I am now starting to use. The class enjoyed cooking and eating multiple, very tasty brunch dishes. Thank you to Sara!! Check out her other classes. Also, check out her website www.BlissNVinegar.com for great recipes and tips. The raspberry muffins were out of this world.
Great Vegan Foods
Not only are there great tasting vegan foods and dishes. Vegan foods are helping abused animals. And they are also healthy and support the environment. Research is currently being done to help male chicks from being ground to death, for example, by Compassion in World Farming. Companies such as Gardein offers many tasty dishes such as Mandarin Orange, found in the frozen section. Their website also offers great recipes. Miso soup, tempeh, olives and pickles, almond milk, hummus, all the vegetables and fruit, to enjoy and stay healthy … the list goes on.
Some great websites that offer vegan recipes include…
- Allison’s Gourmet
- The Flaming Vegan
- One Green Planet
- Vegan Cuts (also offers cruelty-free beauty, fashion, lifestyle)
- Veganuary (also offers vegan starter kit)
- VegNews (also offers VegNews Magazine)
- The Kind Life (also identifies cruelty-free products)
- Jazzy Vegetarian (all recipes are vegan; also has TV show every Wednesday and Sunday on Create TV, radio, cookbooks)
- Compassionate Cuisine (at Catskill Animal Sanctuary, also offers cooking classes)
- Choose Vegan (also offer a Vegetarian Starter Guide, and their road trip across the U.S, identifies great vegan restaurants, by state, and ’26 Insanely Delicious Vegan Restaurants You Need to Try Before You Die”)
- Happy Cow (also identifies vegan restaurants and stores around the world)
So many vegan cookbooks, such as…
- Living the Farm Sanctuary Life: The Ultimate Guide to Eating Mindfully, Living Longer, and Feeling Better Every Day, By Gene Baur, Gene Stone, awesome heroes that saved many animals and brought awareness to farm animal cruelty.
- But I Could Never Go Vegan!: 125 Recipes That Prove You Can Live Without Cheese, It’s Not All Rabbit Food, and Your Friends Will Still Come Over for Dinner, By Kristy Turner
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook: Over 125 Delicious, Life-Changing, Plant-Based Recipes, By Ann Crile Esselstyn, Jane Esselstyn
- Vegan Cookbook for Beginners: The Essential Vegan Cookbook to Get Started By Rockridge Press
Cruelty-Free Products (samples of great products)…
Great cruelty-free products can be found online at http://justvegan.shop.
When you subscribe, you will be entered into our monthly drawing to win a vegan cookbook as our gift to you for caring about #HelpingAbusedAnimals.